Best wormer

So, 4.0 ml per day? That should knock out round and cecal worms. You would still need to re-dose in ten days to get the eggs that hatch.
Yes 4ml per day but they didnt say anything about doing it again in 10 days? Can I put this panacure into his water as I dont like putting it into his mouth and he is now not speaking to me so my chances of catching him again to give him more are slim!

Yes 4ml per day but they didnt say anything about doing it again in 10 days? Can I put this panacure into his water as I dont like putting it into his mouth and he is now not speaking to me so my chances of catching him again to give him more are slim!
I thought you were going to put it on his banana bread. Putting it in water is not a good idea as it will sink to the bottom and he will not get the medication.

I thought you were going to put it on his banana bread. Putting it in water is not a good idea as it will sink to the bottom and he will not get the medication.
Just trying to think of all avenues incase he doesnt eat the banana bread with the panacure on it.

You definitely need to give it directly or in a small piece of food that you see him eat. It's not water soluble so it won't work that way. You also definitely need to repeat after 10 days.

You definitely need to give it directly or in a small piece of food that you see him eat. It's not water soluble so it won't work that way. You also definitely need to repeat after 10 days.
Ok, thank you. My only issue is that 4ml is a lot of liquid when you try to put in on wee bits of banana bread.

Yeah, it does sound like quite a high dose. Did your vet weigh him? 4ml would be enough to treat an 8kg bird.

I find if you sort of inject the medication into the bread it works well. Maybe some dried out banana bread would soak up more of it?

Yeah, it does sound like quite a high dose. Did your vet weigh him? 4ml would be enough to treat an 8kg bird.

I find if you sort of inject the medication into the bread it works well. Maybe some dried out banana bread would soak up more of it?
No vet has not weighed him.

Back
Top Bottom