Best/Worst TV Commecials...

Quote:
If the drug companies would just stop making all those commercials, they could afford to give the ones they're advertising free to the people who really need them.

one of my favorite commercials is the one for the blinds that are built into the window. The lady is showing off her blinds to a friend, and evrytime she pulls them up you see her husband in the back yard trying to light the grill, then you see a fire ball shoot out of the grill, and the finall one, you see the grill blown up all over hte back yard, lol, reminds me of my DH!
lau.gif

Quote:
I saw this one when we were watching TV in Cleveland, Ohio. I was like, what the freak? It was sooo annoying.

I don't really like the Charmin bear commercials... It's like there is this happy family of bears in the woods and they're obsessed with using the bathroom and toilet paper, and that's the ONLY THING THEY DO.

Then there were the Quilted Northern animated commercials with the little old ladies that quilted with KNITTING NEEDLES. Argh. It made no sense.

I can't decide what I think about the Aussie commercials with the purple kangaroo. It just sort of makes me go, "Huh?"

Quote:
I'll take an Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger please, Curly Fries, and Large Coke. I'll also take Two Monster Tacos, and a Sour Dough Jack to go.
wink.png

JITB is so good at 2 in the morning after a night at the clubs...

What's Jack in the Box?
wink.png

I've got a new one to add....

How about those "Matthew Lesko" commercials, you know... the "how to get money from the government guy?"

There is absolutely nothing more irritating than a guy wearing a colored suit with question marks on it, yelling at you!

Remember where's the beef? (Wendys)

I always thought that was funny. I know it is from a long time ago.

(guess i can put old commercials in this post) LOL!

Back
Top Bottom