Beware about Hilltop farms

That was something I thought too. My chicks just died one after the other within the span of a week. I also feel like their birds may not be in the best of conditions. I searched up their address online and their lot is only 1.1 acres. Most of it is hillside too. To me, that’s an awful lot of chicken breeds, geese, and turkeys listed on their website to house and breed on less than an acre of land. I knew when I went there to pick them up that it felt a little off but I got my chicks anyways 😕
I ended up check this and gosh, you’re right, it’s really small acres for so many breeds. Unless they rent a land in other place? https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/...ssage&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=txtshare

It’s how she is right now, near four weeks old

Maybe i should in the case. Was your ameraucana chick become degrade when she is four weeks old? it’s when you decided need to give her a corrid treatment?
Yes she started to act sick around 4 weeks old so I treated her. It wouldn’t hurt to treat your chick if you suspect coccidiosis since it’s not an antibiotic, they can’t get resistant to corid.

I started with nine, one arrived dead. Another died within 24 hours of receipt. A third died of unknown causes about two weeks later, and a fourth has what I suspect is chicken epilepsy. Their prices are asinine, and you pay shipping on top of it. Even the shipping is higher than industry standard by a huge margin.

another reviews deleted. 🙃 expect “scam” somehow still there? I’m save them since it’s important reviews/information.

Attachments

• IMG_4605.png
    IMG_4605.png
    163 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_4621.png
    IMG_4621.png
    357.7 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_4632.png
    IMG_4632.png
    221.5 KB · Views: 36
I almost wonder.... what they would do about a 5 star review with negative warnings, or a 1 star reilview with positive feedback.

Just a wonder of mine, if it would be more beneficial to just relent and give them 5 stars and then insist on warnings and explain how they delete anything with an accurately starred review

Back
Top Bottom