Beware of starting a "Co-Op"

Quote:
If memory serves correctly, (and I was following this case) the feds wanted him to roll over on some other guys that were doing some "illegal" activity, when he refused, an informant had him cut a shotgun barrell off 1/4 inch to short. That was there reasoning for going in was that he was "manufacturing" illegal weapons. FBI snipers gut shot his son as he was running to the tool shed, (that would make me fight right there) at that point there was exchange of gun fire and in the end, when his wife came to the door with the baby FBI sniper Louie Free( I beleive that was his name) shot her.
In the end, he did sue the Gov. and won, each of his remaining kids I beleive received 1mil, and he got 100,000.
The FBI snipers were promoted.

His dog took off running towards the sniper location and was shot after which the 12 year old went to see where the dog was and was shot as well.

If you shoot my dog, son, and wife you'll be hauling my corpse out as well as anybody on your side involved that I can squeeze off a round into. Just my two cents.

Don't know how much truth there is to it, but a friend of mine was talking the other day about hearing something in regards to making it mandatory to have a permit for a church pot luck! Something about regulations needing to be met to keep food "safe".

Quote:
If memory serves correctly, (and I was following this case) the feds wanted him to roll over on some other guys that were doing some "illegal" activity, when he refused, an informant had him cut a shotgun barrell off 1/4 inch to short. That was there reasoning for going in was that he was "manufacturing" illegal weapons. FBI snipers gut shot his son as he was running to the tool shed, (that would make me fight right there) at that point there was exchange of gun fire and in the end, when his wife came to the door with the baby FBI sniper Louie Free( I beleive that was his name) shot her.
In the end, he did sue the Gov. and won, each of his remaining kids I beleive received 1mil, and he got 100,000.
The FBI snipers were promoted.

His dog took off running towards the sniper location and was shot after which the 12 year old went to see where the dog was and was shot as well.

If you shoot my dog, son, and wife you'll be hauling my corpse out as well as anybody on your side involved that I can squeeze off a round into. Just my two cents.

That is correct Buster, and I agree with you fully.

There's more to it than just a "co-op" among friends. They were running a retail storefront and selling uninspected organic beef, lamb, poultry and other products and didn't have the required permits for retail sales, food preparation, etc. By calling it a cooperative and keeping a select customer base they were hoping to skirt all the required permits and regulations.

By calling it a coop and SPECIFICALLY letting VOLUNTARY MEMBERS know they are accepting the risks in purchasing uninspected foods, I really don't see why it is any of the governments business.

This is much like the raw dairy issue. I have no desire to ingest raw dairy, but if people do, that is their choice and I see no reason for raids to be conducted on dairy's selling raw milk.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom