Beyond The Purple Door...Chat thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The gate to my minI pigs door is too frozen because we had so much ice lately. Luckily the trough is ok, and right at the side for me to fill. Same with the food bowl. I just feel so bad that I haven’t been able to go in and try to get to know them these last three days. We got them 3 weeks ago and they are still pretty skittish. It’s sunny now, but still pretty cold. I’m hoping the sun will melt some ice. I don’t want to break the gate. I like purple too! :)
I hate winter. One day I couldn't close the Goats pen after opening it and holy smokes I almost broke my shoulder jumping to bang it closed. My kids quickly were jumping on the screen door finding me...🤣

I'm here. :frow I love the color purple. I actually miss any color. All I see is white snow everywhere. It's hurting my eyes. I need some green grass, and beautiful flowers. Too bad we are getting more snow later today. :tongue
We must live relatively close-ish to you! It’s snowing here and I, too, miss the colors... and the sounds of robins and spring peepers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom