~~~Bible fan club~~~

Oh, hey!

And yes, and yes.
Speaking of your avatar I love it!
love.gif

John 15:13

New American Standard Bible (NASB)
13 Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends.

1 Peter 3:15

15 but sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence;

Romans 6:23

23 For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

My opinion does not change "Truth", the truth that I seek is by definition very narrow, there can be thousands of wrong answers but only one true answer.

Matthew 7:13 nasb
[ The Narrow and Wide Gates ] “Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it.

There is a tremendous book written about 70 years ago, Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis
Mr. Lewis is often quoted. Norman Geisler, Ravi Zacharias, and Josh McDowell have used quotes of C.S. Lewis.
Here is a youtube where Mr. Zacharias speaks of C.S. Lewis:
My wife and I have given away about 50 copies to people interested in knowing more about Christianity before making a decision.

Back
Top Bottom