~~~Bible fan club~~~

Dear HollyBird24,
What do you think happens after you die?
SIncerely,
ocap

To be honest, I don't think about it. Not in the sense that if I'm good I'll go to heaven, and if I'm bad I'll burn in hell for eternity. That doesn't mean that I think I'll be reincarnated... or become a tree though.

Anyone ever seen that Dane Cook joke BTW? Priceless! Lol

I like
Psalm 5:11 But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy.
Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you.

Eternity is a long time.

For love to exist there has to be a choice to not love, God gave us that choice, we are not robots.

If you want some book titles to consider outside the Bible you can send me a pm and I will give you a list of the ones that I have enjoyed.

Of course not, you make partake in whatever you want. Such is the joy of living in a free country. I choose, however, not to partake in religion or Christianity. I believe it is restricting and narrow minded. The industrial and scientific revolution never would have happened if people hadn't taken a step back from the Church and questioned its values. If it wasn't for the people who stopped blindly following a book and a man in a fancy robe, we would still be living in little huts believing that the earth is flat and that we are the centre of the universe.

Just the mere fact that you are here you are partaking in His word. Jesus is the man I will assume that you speak of in the fancy robe, Hollybird He never had anything fancy as He walked this troubled earth. What was fancy was His ability to love and forgive all of us that are so undeserving. There was a time in my own life that I hated Him and called Him a liar and I knew in my heart that He did not exist after all how could all this happen to me I was a good person. I was baptized at 16 shared His word with many and was proud to call Him my Savior. I went home and led my life again as if He did not exist. Married an addict who was very abusive this in my eyes was God's fault. There were times that I would cry or get choked up for no apparent reason and my grandmother would say "That is God talking to your soul since your ears are closed." You know there is a difference in feeling the need to cry because we are hormonal, happy, sad, or just because (woman are complicated we cry for a lot of reasons) but the need to cry because He is touching us is so very different. You will know, some day, the difference and that we are not the center of the universe but His creation.

Quote:
Please don't try to convert people, especially on a website made for chickens and fun. She's simply giving her opinion, just as you are, and we should all be respecting each other here no matter what we find different about each other.

All I can say is, WWJD. What would Jesus do?

tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom