Bielefelder Cockerel in Colorado

khpadventures

Songster
May 26, 2020
Hello! I have a nice Bielefelder Cockerel, 8 weeks old, I am selling for $20. He is pure bred from Omega Hills Farms, and their stock is all from Greenfire Farms. He is going to be a big, beautiful boy and would be a wonderful addition to anyones flock!

For those of you unfamiliar with the breed, they are of German design, fairly new to the US. They are a large bodied (think Orpington) dual purpose breed. Auto sexing at hatch! I love them because they are super friendly, mine love to hop into my lap for petting, and they are predatory savvy enough to free range well. They are wonderful hunters too, and will go after mice with a vengeance if given a chance. Kid friendly too! I have a one year old this guy has grown up with.

My hope is to find him a home where he can be a rooster, because he is a wonderful example of the breed-nice and round already. I am happy to drive to meet you if you can give him a home!

He still has his chick feathers, so his coloring will change! You can google what his adult plumage will look like :)

Attachments

• 20200719_112408.jpg
    20200719_112408.jpg
    441.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 20200719_112233.jpg
    20200719_112233.jpg
    772.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 20200719_112138.jpg
    20200719_112138.jpg
    788 KB · Views: 6
  • 20200719_112318.jpg
    20200719_112318.jpg
    484.4 KB · Views: 6
Hello! I have a nice Bielefelder Cockerel, 8 weeks old, I am selling for $20. He is pure bred from Omega Hills Farms, and their stock is all from Greenfire Farms. He is going to be a big, beautiful boy and would be a wonderful addition to anyones flock!

For those of you unfamiliar with the breed, they are of German design, fairly new to the US. They are a large bodied (think Orpington) dual purpose breed. Auto sexing at hatch! I love them because they are super friendly, mine love to hop into my lap for petting, and they are predatory savvy enough to free range well. They are wonderful hunters too, and will go after mice with a vengeance if given a chance. Kid friendly too! I have a one year old this guy has grown up with.

My hope is to find him a home where he can be a rooster, because he is a wonderful example of the breed-nice and round already. I am happy to drive to meet you if you can give him a home!

He still has his chick feathers, so his coloring will change! You can google what his adult plumage will look like :)
I am interested in purchasing your rooster. We would like him to watch over our 10 girls. Where in Colorado are you?

Back
Top Bottom