Bielefelder thread!!!!

I have to post a picture of the beautiful egg I got yesterday. I think this is from Sunny. 71 grams, so it's Jumbo size!
IMG_E5677.JPG

All five of my Bieles are finally laying at ten months old! Most of the eggs have been small. Found the biggest (62 g) this morning.View attachment 3745546
They will gradually get bigger, so don't worry.

I have all the egg's this week that I put on the counter, and now I will wash up some that were layed earlier this week. I'll have room for them in my fridge, since my neighbor came over and got 3 dozen egg's from me a bit ago for their superbowl party they are having.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/soft-egg-shell-stuck-in-vent.1611362/#post-27486905
I'm treating my sweet little Pip for salpingitis. I made a thread about it. So far, she's doing well. Getting the soft eggshell out of her made her feel a LOT better!

Why does stuff like this happen to the favorite one?

Pippy telling me a secret.
View attachment 3745795
I went to your other post that you mentioned. I'm sorry that happened to you and poor Pip. I haven't had that happen to any of mine. I wonder if it's some sort of heritary thing in the breeding practices of where they came from? Not everyone breeds the same way.

Back
Top Bottom