Big Bang Theory!

Quote:
I didn't see Dad Says last night. We recorded BBT because DS wasn't home. We watched it together when he returned home from the Home Coming Festivities
smile.png
DS and I were laughing out loud, but DH who really isn't much of a fan of the show, just shook his head at me. "Its not THAT funny" Well me and DS loved it!

MY DD's mad because she had a band event and missed BBT. We lack the capabilities for recording anything, currently. I told her she could probably find the episode on the internet after school today, but she decided to do GURP's instead. Guess she'll watch BBT this weekend, instead...

My DH, who has not been paying much attention to BBT, watched it with me last week while we were eating. He was laughing so hard he almost sprayed dinner. Now he understands.

Bazinga!

"you forgot your flash drive, you forgot your flash drive, you forgot your flash drive" all in the rhythm of the train tracks

I have 'Soft Kitty Warm Kitty' running through my head.
I wish I could go home and go back to bed.

I didn't mean to rhyme, it just happened....

Now it's running through my head too... thanks a lot!

I came late to BBT, only started watching it in the 3rd season. I got the first season discs through netflix and watched about four episodes last night. Now I just need to order my Bazinga! shirt.

Back
Top Bottom