Big Bang Theory!

Rock/Paper/Sissors/Lizard/Spock.....

I love BBT!! I have all the seasons on DVD and it is verboten by our friends and family to call us while it's on. What makes it even sweeter is that my brother is so one of those guys, well maybe not Sheldon, after all Shelly is one of a kind! Anywho, my brother can't stand the show!! I find that hilarious!! I so cannot wait to see if Leonard Nimoy does a guest spot. That would be so so so cool...however if they do have Mr. Nimoy on, what will they do about the restaining order that he had out on Sheldon? Oh please CBS pay lots of money to Mr. Nimoy so we can have that question answered!! We trekkies sooo want to see that...at least this trekkie does!!

Sheldon rules!!!

Quote:
Thanks I will have to watch for it next week. Which night is it on?

Monday--right after Two and a Half Men--9:30 Eastern

Well thank you sir! You are great! I will be watching for it tonight
smile.png

Ok thanks to my daughter needing a ride I missed BBT last week. SO I thought to myself - no biggie, I'll catch it on the interwebz.

ARGGGGG there is no full episode available!

Anyone know a secret place to watch the full episode of the season premiere?

I tried CBS.com and Hulu.com

Don't know about ya'll but we laughed out tailfeathers off at BBT last night. Even DH lost it when Sheldon fell down the stairs, cut a big one, and declared that Thursday nights were NOT cruciferous vegetable nights ANY MORE.

#@*& My Dad Says was funnier last night, too.

Quote:
I almost snorted beer when Sheldon let rip. Potty humor never gets less funny. Sad, but true!

Dad Says was pretty funny, too. Although I told my husband that it's hard to believe they have that show on mainstream TV at 7:30 at night - I would never let my kids watch it!

Quote:
Actually that's because you're and hr behind civilization.
smile.png
(My roots are half in S. MN so I can say that.) Actually I'm surprised they moved BBT back to 8 EDT, like you I think that is too early although my 11-yr old grandson thinks it is a riot--mostly because his Dad is Sheldon. For you MN fans 2 and a half Men is on too early too.

Quote:
Actually that's because you're and hr behind civilization.
smile.png
(My roots are half in S. MN so I can say that.) Actually I'm surprised they moved BBT back to 8 EDT, like you I think that is too early although my 11-yr old grandson thinks it is a riot--mostly because his Dad is Sheldon. For you MN fans 2 and a half Men is on too early too.

We are in the odd time zone here! On the plus side, if I want to watch Letterman, I only have to stay up until 11:30.
big_smile.png

Didn't like BBT at first last night, but then I was
gig.gif
by the end.

Missed a lot of Dad Says last night. DH doesn't like the show at all.
Was it funny?

The funniest part of "S*** My Dad Says" was Bill Shatner going through a list of songs for karyoke and turns down "Rocket Man". (For those of you who are too young, there is a rather famous recording of him actually doing the song on an album.
).

Back
Top Bottom