Big Bang Theory!

Love it !! I bought my son the t-shirt that says Bazanga. We also buy the seasons when they come out and watch it many times. I loved the one with Howard and the robot arm, lol.

Quote:

Me too! That was the one I told my friend about that convinced her to give the show a watch!! I just ordered the first season for my DS for his birthday. We didn't have TV when the show came out so he has only seen last season. He is going to love it.
lol.png

There's a Sesame Street segment with Jim Parsons on the word 'arachnid'. He's not being Sheldon, but it's still awfully cute
love.gif

Hope this works:

Last edited:
wee.gif
I got DD a "Bazinga!" shirt for Christmas.
wee.gif

I'm probably more excited than she'll be
roll.png

Ok, not really. She will be delighted. Also, she currently has NO red shirts, so this will fill a wardrobe void.

I also got her a couple of other cool, non-BBT items.
cool.png

My Christmas shopping is almost done.
thumbsup.gif

I did.
Think Geek has several way cool BBT t-shirts, and a LOT of other cool gadgets. It's where I got her the Rock/Paper/Lizard/Scissors/Spock t-shirt earlier this year (birthday, I think).

If you have teens, or loved ones who are the psychological equivalent to teens, or Mega-Geeks in your life, then you definitely will find way cool gifts on Think Geek....

http://www.thinkgeek.com/brain/whereisit.cgi?t=big+bang

Also, they ship really quickly.
And sign up for Geek Points. I scored a free Sun Jar that way
smile.png

Quote:
Agreed. We busted up over that one!

But we laughed hardest when Raj and what's-his-name kissed....
Like a trainwreck, you could see what was going to happen and do nothing to stop it.

And then, we laughed again at, "Did Raj let you play with his big telescope last night?"
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom