Big Hello!!

UniChicky

Hatching
5 Years
Oct 2, 2014
At the moment I only have 4 bantam hens unfortunately we lost 2 this summer. I'm a final year design student studying away from home, so I don't get to see my lovely chooks very often which makes me very sad.

I wondered if all you lovely people could help me :) My project for the year is looking at Chicken houses and coops and modernising and improving them to be more functional and better for the hens. I'm looking at small scale chicken keeping so 10 or less hens.
Your comments and thoughts would be a great help to me :) thanks for your time. :D

welcome-byc.gif
Glad you joined us!

NorthFLChick gave you some good links and advice.

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Definitely stop by our coops pages. NorthFLChick has left you with the link. Lots of really nice coops from our members, from small to large and mobile coops as well. Many are very easy to follow and some even have plans.

Good luck with your poultry projects and welcome to our flock!

Thank you to all of you that have replied especially NorthFLChick for being so helpful
smile.png
The project will be running until May next year. Would it be OK if at a later date I put up a link for a questionnaire on chicken keeping and chicken houses? I would like to get as broad a range of people to answer it as possible to help me along with the project.

Thanks again
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom