Big Man vs Little Man

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by turney31, Feb 24, 2012.

1. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    [​IMG] Picture this... Big Man, is my 6'4" 260 # DH. He is outside, building me a brooder/feed room. [​IMG] Little Man is my Oeg Bantam rooster Weighs about 1.5 #.

I was in town getting feed, DH was building and noticed Little Man hanging around real close, without his 5 little girls. Dh decided he would see if he could pet the cute little fellow. When he reached for him Little Man proceeded to open a can of whoop *** on DH. [​IMG] Now after startling [​IMG] (scaring) DH, DH now runs for the net and proceeds to show Little Man who is really top dog around here. Big Man, did indeed pet the cute little rooster! [​IMG]

2. wren

wren Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2007
    St Augustine, FL
    funny! I had a tiny dutch rooster that would jump on my boot and spur me like a jack hammer. For months I was like ha ha that doesn't hurt! Then I went in wearing flip flops....ow!

3. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Your husband did the right thing - the old fishing net can be a great attitude adjuster. I liked your big man/little man title. [​IMG]

4. DaffyDuck98

DaffyDuck98 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 20, 2012
    Thats way to funny!

5. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    Its funny because Little Man has never done this before. [​IMG]

6. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010