Big Roosters

Everyone's Roos are SOOOOO handsome! Makes me wish I could keep just roosters! HA HA! Speckled...Issac is the prettiest roo ever! Caroline... Why don't you name him Jax? It suits him...although I have to say I'm partial to that name LOL But he seems like a spunky, upstanding, good time kind of guy! (lol yes I can tell all that from a pic) ;-)

Here are our two Roos...Barred Rock...well one of them must be mixed with something as the black barrings in the tail feathers shine green. They get along good, and are really entertaining
yippiechickie.gif

Here's Jujube, the Partidge Silkie rooster. He's the worst brat out there, but I still love him. I want to get him a darker skinned, poofier hen of the same color so I can get better quality chicks out of him:

Not the best pictures of him.

And this little guy, Napoleon the Modern Game, thinks he's large:

He's a really nice looking guy, and well as sweet and fun to watch. I can't believe he's six years old, either. He's in such good condition for being middle-aged.

Shamo (recently traded Thai roo for this Shamo roo)

Olde English bantam / Mille Fleur (my current bantam rooster)

Thai (no longer in my yard, traded for Shamo)

Easter Egger (no longer in my yard, past him along, he was a jerk but so pretty)

Bantam Ameraucana (no longer in my yard, past him along, another jerk but again so pretty)

Back
Top Bottom