Bigfoot Caught On Tape?

Quote:
See! Ya never know!
I bet it was grizzley in Alaska though...
lol.png

I don't think grizzlies climb trees. Black bears do, but they are smaller and I'm not sure either of them can throw anything.

Bears can pick up things in their paws and kinda toss them...
Okay..okay.. i'm reaching here..
tongue.png

But i cant see anything else big enough to do that.. besides a grizzley...
OR maybe a moose.. he could have been rubbing his antlers on a tree and... and...
OOh well.. i dont know..
th.gif

No moose there, at the time I thought no grizzlies either. It was certainly odd, the limb was a good 30 feet in the air. I heard it flying through the trees and looked up to see it. It wasn't scary cause it wasn't coming directly towards me landed to my side. It took a few seconds for my teenage brain to think "I really do not want to meet whatever threw that" Then I beat feet.

Another story:
My dad worked for a helicopter company. One of my dad's friend was a pilot. He was a no nonsense salt of the earth kind of guy. Did not believe in bigfoot or anything like that. One day he sees a bear on a ridge foraging for berries, he decides to buzz it for a closer look. As he flies over the bear about 20 feet in the air, it looks up stands up and reaches for the helicopter. He instantly realizes that it wasn't a bear, that he just had a close encounter of the sasquatch kind. He became an instant believer. And stopped buzzing bears.
roll.png

Imp

I've never seen anything like a sasquatch or UFO or chupacabra or what have you. Some Native American friends have tried to explain something to me though. They refer to a class of beings who they refer to as "night beings" that can walk between worlds. Beings that normally live in the world of dreams but have learned to travel to and in our world. Some are worse then others, but are to be avoided. The truth is often stranger then fiction.

As far as the video goes: Didn't it look like the 2nd Bigfoot walked over to the 1st Bigfoot, who was squatting behind that log, and hand over some toilet paper? (I didn't listen to video, I confess.)

Back
Top Bottom