"Biggest comb contest! (no prizes) - Contest Ends 6/21/2021."

Pics
once i thought she is a rooster (with such a big comb, and i am a first-time mama) XD

Name: FunFun
Breed: Mixed (the seller told us she is an Araucana), but i guess she is a mix-breed
Sex: Hen

1624031119451.png

once i thought she is a rooster (with such a big comb, and i am a first-time mama) XD

Name: FunFun
Breed: Mixed (the seller told us she is an Araucana), but i guess she is a mix-breed

View attachment 2723954
She's precious, I've been a chookie mom for at least 7 years now. I do love my girls and boys! :) She looks like an Araucana x Black sex link mix. I have an Easter egger x red sex link mix.

Here’s another one of my hens I used to have. I got her the same time as Amelia EggHeart. She had a big comb too! :)

Name: Chickeria
Breed: Golden Comet
(I no longer have her) :(View attachment 2724058
Aw, I'm sorry for your loss. Is a golden comet the same as a red sex link? Or red star? She's so cute! she looks like my Freya and Dolly!

She's precious, I've been a chookie mom for at least 7 years now. I do love my girls and boys! :) She looks like an Araucana x Black sex link mix. I have an Easter egger x red sex link mix.
Yes, she is the one who has the most characters among all girls, very close to me, and always tries to go to the greenhouse to find me :D

She is also the one who enjoys most privileges (like only she can freely wander in the garden) but treat other girls nicely, while my two marans alway wants to show who is the boss :p

Also one funny thing is, she is the one who always goes back to the coop early for sleeping, no matter summer or winter, sunny or rainy 😁

Back
Top Bottom