Biggest Rooster Contest!!!! END DATE 8-5-20

This is Freddy my Blue Jersey Giant cockerel, who is 24 weeks old, you can take this as a grain of salt, but yesterday I weighed him and he was 7.6 lbs.
DSC04225.JPG
DSC04233.JPG
DSC04236.JPG

I don't know if I can enter dead roosters, but this is Buffy my Ameraucana Rooster.
DSC01968.JPG
DSC01971.JPG
DSC01972.JPG
DSC01977.JPG

This is Freddy my Blue Jersey Giant cockerel, who is 24 weeks old, you can take this as a grain of salt, but yesterday I weighed him and he was 7.6 lbs.View attachment 2280754

I don't know if I can enter dead roosters, but this is Buffy my Ameraucana Rooster.View attachment 2280761

The bluestocking is one I have not seen before. I had a black JG but it was not so big. The puffy head on the second one I have not seen, other than maybe on a Russian Orlof.

The bluestocking is one I have not seen before. I had a black JG but it was not so big. The puffy head on the second one I have not seen, other than maybe on a Russian Orlof.
I actually have a pair of Blue Jerseys, but it is said that the Blacks grow larger than the other colors. Here is a closer picture of the Americauna rooster.
DSC01869.JPG
DSC02027.JPG

Back
Top Bottom