Bigzio's 3rd annual WI Cheesehead Chickenstock has been scheduled!

Ok so we just pitch in like 10 bucks or something, what about if we want to pitch a tent? is there room does it cost extra? I also snore like a bear...and wouldn't want anyone to loose any sleep.....LOL
I also have to arrange a pet sitter for Friday evening and Saturday, will probably pull up stakes late Saturday, a lot of work here for my pet sitter, my horses get fed 5 times a day, and chickens 3, dogs and cats twice...........so my sitter needs to stay right here........... but I think I already found a taker for the job......lets hope she don't back out..........then I will just have to come for the day Saturday.
Anyway I think if everyone concurs, I will make a pot of home aid BBQ and Potato salad, if I have time I'll bake buns, otherwise they will be store bought Sorry...and some cookies, my white chocolate chip ones I think or some Amish friendship bread if you all prefer....let me know......everything will be home aid, I

Wow! Sounds wonderful, Ghost! Bring what you can. There is always tons of food. And store bought buns are fine.

There is also plenty of space for pitching a tent. As far as the snoring goes, if we eat enough boozed cherries, we won't even hear you!
wink.png
lau.gif

I'll take some red bee balm.... anybody want a trumpet vine or two? I moved mine and apparently missed some roots!

I also have Pink and Blue spiderwort, and I might have a Columbine plant or two I can dig up.

Anybody want to bring chickens and do a butcher tutorial??? Fresh grilled chickens......

You aren't serious I hope ?????
ep.gif

Sorry NO tutorial gonna be happening....I can use help in the future at my house, if anyone wants to learn.

I didn't officially announce that me amd suzie and jennie will be attending, but we will...I'll have the weber there again for a couple kinds of venzun sausage, one can use it for whatever too....the camp also has a couple park type grills for those that want to use them. We usually have enough food leftover for days to come.

Yep, your 10 bucks will cover costs Ghost...sure hope the weather is mild and dry.

If folks have a good time and want to reserve camp for next year...a $20 deposit would secure a date....2013 is already booking up...just sayin.

bigz

I will post things of interest as I think of them. One to remember for those that are new to camping at the camp, is that we don't have garbage pickup at camp. Please plan on taking yours home with you. If everyone does their part, it will be appreciated. Terri was nice enough to take the unpleasent stuff home with her last year. Just sayin.

bigz

Ewwww! TO that was a long drive with that BLAHk! lol
anybody else for t shirts? I'm gonna order soon! MAN it's getting close! YAY! wait crap it's like 3.5 weeks away! WHOA! closer than I thought lol I guess I'm ordering t shirts like tomorrow.
ps the t shirts are $10 a piece did I say that already? sorry if I forgot to say that!
hide.gif

I hand screen them for anybody who doesn't know that already lol
later

Last edited:
Ewwww! TO that was a long drive with that BLAHk! lol
anybody else for t shirts? I'm gonna order soon! MAN it's getting close! YAY! wait crap it's like 3.5 weeks away! WHOA! closer than I thought lol I guess I'm ordering t shirts like tomorrow.
ps the t shirts are $10 a piece did I say that already? sorry if I forgot to say that!
hide.gif

I hand screen them for anybody who doesn't know that already lol
later

I know you can get any color but what's the going color this year ?? How are the sizes running ?

Back
Top Bottom