Bigzio's 3rd annual WI Cheesehead Chickenstock has been scheduled!

yuckyuck.gif

Thanks for the help from everyone.

No problem Frenchie...pick a spot you like and go for it.
Well, so far I bought a queen size double thick air mattress that came with the air pump. Now just need a tent or camper. Or we'll be sleeping literally under the stars !!!
ep.gif

Does anyone have any recommendations on tents. I'm looking at the Colemans that set up in minutes !!! lol I don't want to spend more time putting up a tent then the amount of time it will be up !! LOL
Oh and while I'm speaking of tents. Last night my Brother In Law shared a story from years ago. His friend and him went camping someplace near Black River Falls (I think but makes no difference in the story) lol Anyway I'm sure they were drinking but in the middle of the night my BIL had to p*ss (his words not mine) Well I guess it had rained and then froze and the zipper was froze, on the outside of the tent. He tried and tried to get the zipper unzipped to no avail. So by that time he had to P*ss so bad that he was going to wet himself and his friends tent if he didn't do something to get out of that tent. So he grabbedhis pocket knife and cut a whole in the tent so he could work the zipper from the outside !!!
Needless to say his friend was not real happy with him !!! LOL I don't think he would have been happy if he would have P*ssed in his tent either !!! (again his words not mine, I don't have a potty mouth like some others on here !!! ) LOL

Last edited:
Get a 4 person, Coleman's great, easy to put up. I've got a tent that is a two room and fits 2 queen air mattresses and a twin. It goes up pretty easy even for being so big. But take it down and fitting it back in it's bag is another story...

TO I was totally KIDDING about the Patron...

Anybody want Garlic chives or regular chives???? I have a ton of both..... I can dig them out ASAP since I'll be weeding out the front beds at some point today.

Is anybody bringing fruit to the Bash???

I agree with the others that we need to hold this after school is out and all the mayhem of May is over with..... it is difficult to get so far away with school age kids.

I'll get price quotes on the banner tomorrow.

what kind of dessert should I bring? never mind, I'm gonna bring pumpkin bars (sorry TO its got pie crust). Idk does pumpkin pie filling have gluten? I could make one with out pie crust?? do you like pumpkin pie? mine's yummyier lol
BF4M are you bringing a sheet cake?
r we going to need buns? I see italian beef on the list. I would like to bring sloppy joes whatcha think? someone wanna bring buns?? cheese?? sweet peppers (hot and NOT hot??
must be getting close, I started a list. lol
what else are we lacking?? drinks?
oh and for breakfast Sat. morning, I'll bring baked oatmeal for a side dish to Jims eggs and what ever else he makes lol
WAIT! is Jim coming? TO you don't have him on the list??
Raim, you could make the bars with gluten free flour if you want, or without crust too. Either way would be tasty.

I can bring gluten free & regular Bisquick for pancakes if Jim would make them.
big_smile.png

I think everyone should bring their own beverages of choice for themselves.

After the potluck meal on Saturday, there will be no shortage of food for everyone to eat for the rest of the weekend. Remember last year?
wink.png

Anybody want Garlic chives or regular chives???? I have a ton of both..... I can dig them out ASAP since I'll be weeding out the front beds at some point today.

I agree with the others that we need to hold this after school is out and all the mayhem of May is over with..... it is difficult to get so far away with school age kids.
I would love some garlic chives, pretty please.
smile.png

I agree about having the bash in June sometime, either the week before or after Father's day? May is too unpredictable weather-wise (temps., rainy, etc.), kids are still in school and people are usually busy planting their gardens. IMHO
hide.gif

Ok, I am going to see if we can pull this off. How old are everyone's kids? I know my 3 older kids can't go (stuff going on & some one has to take care of my girls) but my 4 younger ones can. They are 14-10. This sounds like a blast!

TO I was totally KIDDING about the Patron... 

Is anybody bringing fruit to the Bash???

I'll get price quotes on the banner tomorrow.

I'll take some chives, either or , or both, I'm always looking to add things to my garden......................Kim/Ghostrider65

DrPurl, your kids will fit right in. No worries!

Just an FYI, there is Poison Ivy in some areas of the Camp (unless BigZ took care of it last year). I would hate for anyone to go home with an added souvenir..... personally I would like to avoid a steroid treatment.

Sweet! I can get rid of some chives!!!
wee.gif
They are starting to take over!

FT, I am a 2 room tent person; one room for the bed, the other for the rest of your stuff. I would check on CL, I found a sweet deal on a tent there; a 3 room tent with a screen tent thrown in for $40. Just place an add of what you are looking for.

Two more weeks!!!

Ok, I am going to see if we can pull this off. How old are everyone's kids? I know my 3 older kids can't go (stuff going on & some one has to take care of my girls) but my 4 younger ones can. They are 14-10.  This sounds like a blast!

You have 7 kids?! AWESOME!

I will be there Friday night and the day Saturday. I'm bringing our 5 sons... 3, 6, 8, 10, 13. I know Raimel said she was bringing her 5 kids whose ages are very close to my kids. Hope that helps!

Btw... Do you have a daughter who would want to help chase after my 3 year old... He's really cute... ;)

Oh and I am sad to announce I am currently on Atkins. I will ot bring a sheet cake because I can't have it. I will look and see why I can eat in my recipe book. Most likely high protein ad or gluten free.

There will be pbj sandwiches for kids!

Back
Top Bottom