**BIN** 12+ Beautiful Blue, Green, and Olive Eggs

Its hard to tell by the photo, but with the shorter tail feathers I'd say its looking like a pullet. Canyou get a more close up photo.

Can you be able to ship me two dozens in Africa and how much will it coast CIF, Entebbe Uganda ,East Africa?

Wow, I don't think the eggs would have much luck at hatching being shipped to Africa. I think it would take way to long to get there.
I'll check on cost, and length of travel time.

Sallysec, the color on the black one is starting to look rooish. Is it starting to get real pointy feathers hanging down just in front of the tail, or by the bottom of the neck? I think both could be roos.

Bad pictures but I am thinking roo for both too. Although the larger one is def. the leader. He actually tucks the other one against him at times to 'protect' it whenever strangers come around etc.

Wondering if you can help me sex these as you have a lot of EE knowledge. All are about 6 or 7 weeks old...
OK I got some better pictures of my EEs to try to get help with sexing them.

First is my roo suspects. Si...darker more prominent pea comb, coloring, and slow to feather.

Then there is Simi. More prominent comb, and slower feathering.
Then we have what I'm hoping are pullets but I am concerned about what looks like quilting color to me. But they don't have pronounced combs and just seem so dissimilar to the roo suspects. Here is esmerelda.

And Oreo (named by the 7 yr old :-\ )

So what do you guys think?

I think itsa little early to tell yet, nothing jumping out at me either way. But I have to say the little white one is sure pretty, he/she looks just like the baby Snowy owls I had nesting in a dead tree behind my barn.

Back
Top Bottom