BIN: 12+ mixed breed hatching eggs

Frost Homestead

eggmonger
8 Years
Jul 9, 2011
Lago Vista, TX
This is a Buy It Now offer: 12+ mixed breed fertile hatching eggs for $15 plus shipping. Shipping is $12. Paypal only.

Please reply below or private message me if interested and I will provide you with my Paypal address. No e-checks please.

These eggs are from my free range pet chickens. I have an easter egger, splash marans, dominique, and (possibly, depending on broody status) silkie hens (silkie is broody as of July 7th). I will only collect eggs for 3 days before shipping so if I need to I will include wheaten ameraucana or blue copper/splash marans eggs! The eggs will be fresh, clean (not washed), and fertile.

I have two roosters, a purebred wheaten ameraucana and a purebred splash marans so you'll get a good combination of chicks/eggs colors, some with feathered legs and some with clean legs. You may get some purebred chicks out of these eggs. We have had excellent hatch rates all spring.

Packing: I take my time, packing my eggs as if lives depend on it! I bubble wrap each individual egg, double box them, and place balloons inside the larger box to cushion the smaller one that holds the eggs- this helps absorb impact and I've had very good experiences packing them this way. Just keep in mind that hatching eggs are a gamble - I can't control how USPS will treat your eggs or how you incubate them so I cant guarantee how many will hatch, but I'll include extras just in case.
wink.png

Happy Hatching!!
jumpy.gif

Texas pullorum typhoid free. PT# 201306 2505 49

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom