Bird Contest!

I have a couple more entries:

Breed: Khaki Campbell
Name: Socks

Breed: RIR X GLW
Name: Bumblebee

here's one of my white leghorns (btw don't get the idea i'm entering my chicken in my own contest i just have to share this pic) I'm thinking about naming her Agnes. These chicks are soo much more energetic and hyper than my last batch of calm chicks, they walk all over the brooder and my basement as if they owned the place!
gig.gif

Name: August "Auggie"
Breed: American Singer Canary

Name: Taco
Breed: Spanish Timbardo Canary

I decided not to enter the parrots this time.... Just the canary boys
1f60d.png

here's one of my white leghorns (btw don't get the idea i'm entering my chicken in my own contest i just have to share this pic) I'm thinking about naming her Agnes. These chicks are soo much more energetic and hyper than my last batch of calm chicks, they walk all over the brooder and my basement as if they owned the place! :gig
Awwwww I like that name! She seems funny!!

Mr. WeeGee.
Red Lored Amazon Parrot
Age unkown. Open band on his leg so he has some age.

Mr. WeeGee came to me over a year ago with the typical Amazon Attitude. (Amazon owners know what I'm talking about.) Mr. WeeGee loves to play in your lap (when he wants to). He loves to shred his pine cones and cardboard wheels (when he wants to). Mr. WeeGee has passed his good citizen bird class and will step up on the stick (even when he doesn't want to). Mr. WeeGee's favorite treat is peanuts which makes him behave when he doesn't want to. He despises the camera but loves shoes. Mr. WeeGee is an amazing Amazon in that he's a pincher not a biter and he's polite enough to push your hand away several times before he gives you a pinch. And yes, Mr. WeeGee talks. When he wants to.

Mr. WeeGee is so funny! I love him!
here's one of my white leghorns (btw don't get the idea i'm entering my chicken in my own contest i just have to share this pic) I'm thinking about naming her Agnes. These chicks are soo much more energetic and hyper than my last batch of calm chicks, they walk all over the brooder and my basement as if they owned the place!
gig.gif

Awwwww I like that name! She seems funny!!
She is! She loves to perch on my shoulders and arms. She also jumps on top of the brooder and flies off of the brooder onto the floor to explore!
smile.png
That's her daily adventure.

Quote:

Love 'em! Keep up the great photos everybody!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom