Bird Flu UK

hwyaden ty

In the Brooder
Mar 29, 2016
UK
Sorry if this post has already been done - please feel free to signpost me. I've found out that recent bird flu cases are 55 miles away from where I live, another 75 miles so feeling very anxious. Can anyone advise on what disinfectant I should be using for the foot baths please? I want to start using one to dip my boots on before I enter their enclosure but obviously don't want to harm my ducks. Thanks! Any other advice would be great. Obviously they are on lock down and aren't allowed out of their enclosure. Just want to minimise other possible entry points. Thanks!

Sorry if this post has already been done - please feel free to signpost me. I've found out that recent bird flu cases are 55 miles away from where I live, another 75 miles so feeling very anxious. Can anyone advise on what disinfectant I should be using for the foot baths please? I want to start using one to dip my boots on before I enter their enclosure but obviously don't want to harm my ducks. Thanks! Any other advice would be great. Obviously they are on lock down and aren't allowed out of their enclosure. Just want to minimise other possible entry points. Thanks!
Can you get Oxine ah there?[maybe Amazon] I use it as a disinfectant in my coops and have used it to wash off my boots.

I am so sorry this is going on over there now.
http://www.shagbarkbantams.com/oxine.htm

I mix in a gallon jug then pour into a simple garden sprayer to spray my birds their roosts etc.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom