bird netting/wire

Pacific netting out of washington, very reasonable, extremely polite and a good company to deal with it. I just a bought a 30x30 of their heaviest netting for under $100

Thanks for the reply!
big_smile.png

Check out Cutler Supply, in Michigan. www.cutlersupply.com They have heavy weight Top Rite netting in the 2" size 12.5' x 75' for $62.95. It's great netting, and has stood up well to the heavy ice and snow we've had here this winter. Cutler was very nice to deal with, and I think their prices are great.

Found some light weight bird net at a local OLLIES store. I however do not have any predator problems to speak of. The net is on top of 6 foot chainlink. Also the peices are like 12by14 but easy to piece together.I just use it as a precaution against flying out only. No one has tried to fly in so far (hawks, owls etc.) Wish me luck. Knock on wood etc.

Forgot to say the price was under 5$. Also the label says for use for ponds, orchards etc. It may not work for permanent. I move my panels alot so I dont want to use expensive wire.

thumbsup.gif
Yea - actually, I was thinking of going with the lightweight bird netting... My actual coop is pretty big and well lit, The Chix will be in there during the night time anyway. I was just thinking of something to "DETER" the hawks
fl.gif
and and Chix from flying out. The run itself will be 7' high...

I'll have to do some checking at some of the local feed stores, TSC...etc.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom