bird not walking

Lynnette

In the Brooder
6 Years
Apr 7, 2013
my guinea has been hobbling around since friday afternoon. she is eating n drinking n i seperated her from the others. is there somthing that i should b doing for her. it seems like she cant walk.

I bought two mascovies that after a while started hobbling and then couldnt not even stand or walk i took the too the vetand they said it was a calcium deficency problem im sorry i cant remember the name of the stuff they told us to use but im sure if you caall or go see someone they should be able to help :)

I looked at her legs n claws today. Her rt. leg seems to b OK. But she is not gripping my fingers with her claw. I splinted her middle claw with Q- tips. ( it seemed that was the one that made her pull away when I messed with them) She is still eating n drinking n she laid an egg today so that's good. If her claw is broke how long do I leave the splints on?:/

I looked at her legs n claws today. Her rt. leg seems to b OK. But she is not gripping my fingers with her claw. I splinted her middle claw with Q- tips. ( it seemed that was the one that made her pull away when I messed with them) She is still eating n drinking n she laid an egg today so that's good. If her claw is broke how long do I leave the splints on?:/

Back
Top Bottom