Birdkid RP Sign up and Chat.

Quote:
I have no idea.

big_smile.png

Name: Mark
Wing color: A dark glossy brown, with perfectly rounded feathers.
Special Power (s) : He can fly for long amounts of time, not ever needing to eat or drink. He is very powerful too, trained to be strong from a young age.
Other: He's a kind person, wishing rather to listen than to speak. He loves to give advice to the younger BirdKids, since he's been around longer than most of them.

Guys, you don't have to put up forms anymore. the RP got hijacked. so you don't need to post a form anymore. Just go play.

I lost my place and everyone wasn't paying attention to Aria, Who was supposed to be flock leader.

Quote:
I was, so were several others. And it's kinda hard to rp or have an rp center around a character who isn't online.
tongue.png

My characters have been waiting around since they joined, to meet her. I just sent them off for food.

If you don't want us rping while you're not online, you can say that. That way you can keep up the storyline or whatever you are doing with it.
big_smile.png
Ec had an Rp like that, but you have to say something, you kinda left us all with a cliffhanger.

Last edited:
Quote:
I was, so were several others. And it's kinda hard to rp or have an rp center around a character who isn't online.
tongue.png

My characters have been waiting around since they joined, to meet her. I just sent them off for food.

If you don't want us rping while you're not online, you can say that. That way you can keep up the storyline or whatever you are doing with it.
big_smile.png
Ec had an Rp like that, but you have to say something, you kinda left us all with a cliffhanger.

Exactly

Back
Top Bottom