~*Birds Of a Feather*~ A chicken and other poultry bird RP

Leaf perched on Grass Flocks' barn, gazing at the sky. "Rain.. Then-More rain.." She muttered.

(Wha...?)

Mona walked along the Bone Flock' s Territory. She didn't want to get punished for crossing over into the territory with permission, but she wanted to join too. She called with soft chirps(?) For other peafowl.

(Wha...?)

Mona walked along the Bone Flock' s Territory. She didn't want to get punished for crossing over into the territory with permission, but she wanted to join too. She called with soft chirps(?) For other peafowl.

Blade was strutting around Bone Flock's camp, trying to impress the leading hen. "Sir, a loner has been sighted on the borders!" A guinea had ran over. "Get 4 birds.. Send them to the intruder and ask what they want, if they are aggressive-dispose of them." Said Blade. "Yes sir!" Said the guinea and it ran off, getting some peafowl to come with them. They arrived in front of the loner.

Mona jumped at the sudden arrival of other peafowl. They were large and very mean looking. She gulped and showed submission with tail held low and head down.

Mona looked up at one them "I'm alone, and was looking for a flock... I left my old one." She quickly explained

Mona looked up at one them "I'm alone, and was looking for a flock... I left my old one." She quickly explained
"If you want to join us you will have to be use to us.. If you know any weaknesses of your old flock or any places with a abundance of food, you can join. If not-" The peafowl held up a foot, which was rigged with bear claws, "Then you will be disposed of." (Which flock was your peahen's old flock?)

Mona lifted her head "I come from the water flock. I wasn't exactly a big part of the flock, I was more of a bird along the side." She said staring at his foot and long sharp talonlike claws. "They aren't fighters, but I do know that they keep a large amount of food hidden within their camp when they are starving. They haven't used it yet because the lakes at full of food. But I know where the pile of food is..." She explained. She was to trust these guys even though they may be threatening her.

Mona lifted her head "I come from the water flock. I wasn't exactly a big part of the flock, I was more of a bird along the side." She said staring at his foot and long sharp talonlike claws. "They aren't fighters, but I do know that they keep a large amount of food hidden within their camp when they are starving. They haven't used it yet because the lakes at full of food. But I know where the pile of food is..." She explained. She was to trust these guys even though they may be threatening her.
The largest bird looked impressed. "You may join, we will soon raid Water Flock for there storage. Welcome to a extremely powerful flock-Bone Flock." They said. "Follow me, we will show you the camp."

Back
Top Bottom