~*Birds Of a Feather*~ A chicken and other poultry bird RP

Mona smiled and slowly stepped over the territory border. She felt like she entered a new world, she followed excitedly.

Name: Flare
History: has always been a four-year but was hoping that one day he would become a ninja
​Picture/Description:

Species: Swan
Breed: Black Australian Swan
Flock: Water flock
Username: Ducky 13

Last edited by a moderator:
Mona smiled and slowly stepped over the territory border. She felt like she entered a new world, she followed excitedly.
They led her into a clearing that was full of broken down cars, all stuffed with nests and stored food. In the center of the clearing was a large rock sticking from the ground, on the very top of the rock was a handsome black peacock and a brown peahen. The peahen gazed down at the newcomer. "Who are you?" She demanded. "She is joining the flock-She knows many things useful about River Flock." One of the patrol birds said. "Very well.." She replied.

They led her into a clearing that was full of broken down cars, all stuffed with nests and stored food. In the center of the clearing was a large rock sticking from the ground, on the very top of the rock was a handsome black peacock and a brown peahen. The peahen gazed down at the newcomer. "Who are you?" She demanded. "She is joining the flock-She knows many things useful about River Flock." One of the patrol birds said. "Very well.." She replied. 

Mona stared at them atop the rock, they looked almost royal! She bowed her head in submission.

Flare floated along in the lake, piling any food he found onto his back. "I hope the alpha is happy with this." He said to himself gazing at another forager swan. A female in which he had the biggest crush on, but she was mates with someone else. He sighed and grabbed another piece of seaweed and place it on his back.

"Come here." Said the black peacock. "Would you like to be trained as a Ninja or Forager? If you choose one and are not useful in it, you will be trained to do the other." Blade said. The Alpha Peahen nodded. 

Mona thought for a moment "I believe I will be better if trained as a ninja, I am great at defending, not only myself but others too." Then she began to remember when she had to protect her younger brother from a coyote. She had succeeded that day. She looked up at the peacock and nodded.

Mona thought for a moment "I believe I will be better if trained as a ninja, I am great at defending, not only myself but others too." Then she began to remember when she had to protect her younger brother from a coyote. She had succeeded that day. She looked up at the peacock and nodded.
"Very well. Your mentor will be Shatter." Said the alpha Peahen, and she pointed her beak at a silver, fierce looking peahen showing some chicks battle moves.

Back
Top Bottom