~*Birds Of a Feather*~ A chicken and other poultry bird RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by PerfectPlumage, Sep 28, 2015.

1. ducky 13

ducky 13 Chillin' With My Peeps

(I'm a mind reader lol... oops wrong quote, eh)

Mona smiled and settled herself next to two other peafowl. It was nice and cozy between them, warm and comfy. She tucked her beak under her wing. And closed her eyes, then she was pecked by one of the guineas "Oww! Why did you do that?" She whispered. He ignore her and went to sleep. Mona shrugged and went to sleep.

2. ducky 13

Darren had jumped off the car and settled into his nest. He sighed, one day he would be sharing his nest.

3. ducky 13

(Should we skip to tomorrow? It's kinda weird feeling to rp by yourself...)

4. PerfectPlumage

PerfectPlumage Chillin' With My Peeps

(I was just about to say that xD)

Shatter yawned and woke up, she stumbled out of the Ninja's den.

5. ducky 13

Darren walked up to Shatter with submission in his stance. "Would you like me to wake the FeatherWings?" He asked.

6. PerfectPlumage

"Yes. Wake them. Tell the newcomer to come to me." Replied shatter.

~~~
    Leaf zoomed around Grass Flock's barn. She landed on a piece of straw and started talking with a quail.

7. ducky 13

Darren nodded then stood tall and let out a loud call. The Featherwings raced out of the nest, Mona last. Darren walked in front of the line of Featherwings and stopped in front of Mona. His tail was held high and head up in dominating stance. "Shatter requested for you." Darren told Mona sternly.

Mona straightened up and ran toward Shatter. "Yes ma'am?" She said standing straight

8. PerfectPlumage

"Our alpha requested us to do something very important-you are going to show me were Water Flock's food storage is. We are sneaking in." Said Shatter.

9. ducky 13

Mona's jaw dropped, she was a featherwing and they were putting a whole operation in her claws?! She smiled and nodded "Ok! What will the other Featherwings do while I am gone?" She asked politely

10. PerfectPlumage

"Normal training.. None of the birds know except the alphas, you, and me. This is very important." She said.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by