~*Birds Of a Feather*~ A chicken and other poultry bird RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by PerfectPlumage, Sep 28, 2015.

1. ducky 13

ducky 13 Chillin' With My Peeps

Darren felt bad for them. "... I'm sorry... I can't." He told them. "I wish I could but... I can't." He sighed. He knew he would probably get in trouble for talking to a prisoner, but they were there and he had no one to talk to so why not.

2. PerfectPlumage

PerfectPlumage Chillin' With My Peeps

"So your are different..? You seem much less cruel then your leaders.." Seelie said. Locust was still glaring.

3. ducky 13

Darren shrugged "I'm just a forager... always pushed around and made fun of, I guess that's what made me less cruel..." He told her and glanced at locusts who seemed to be staring him down

4. PerfectPlumage

"Yes.. You are much nicer. Locust, he is nice, stop it." She said. Locust shifted his gaze away reluctantly. It was noticeable he was hard to wrangle, he looked banged up and his long, sharp spurs had peafowl feathers caught on them.

5. ducky 13

Darren saw the feathers on his spurs, he must've put up a fight. He looked back at Seelie "Its alright, I don't blame him for not liking me. I mean the rest of my flock captured him..." He told her

6. PerfectPlumage

"Well, you better go, your leader might see you talking to us.." Said Seelie.

7. ducky 13

Darren nodded "Yeah... I bet he doesn't even know I exist, but yeah better safe than sorry..." He smiled then turned to walk off. Usually other birds would ignore him when he spoke to them...

Mona watched as Darren walked off and ran after Shatter to catch up. "Sorry I got distracted, I apologize." She said and walked a few inches behind her.

8. PerfectPlumage

"Don't make it a habit." Said Shatter. She led her into the woods on a quite trail to Water Flock's territory.

9. ducky 13

Mona nodded "Yes, I won't make it a habit, I promise." She told her then remembered where she was, this was her old territory. "I know where we are now!" She smiled. "Come on, we just continue down this path and take a left up there, then he go straight then there should be a huge pile of food!" She smiled and jumped excitedly

10. PerfectPlumage

"Good. You will be a good Ninja. I love how loyal you are to us." Said Shatter, now following her.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by