~*Birds Of a Feather*~ A chicken and other poultry bird RP

"Good. You will be a good Ninja. I love how loyal you are to us." Said Shatter, now following her.

Mona smiled and took a left onto another trail. "Almost there!" She smiled then she stopped, Flare was a spy and he knew the plan. He fanned out his wings in defence. "You won't be getting this food, traitor!" He squaled

Shatter flared her small tail feathers. She was ready to fight. "Mona, RUN!" She yelled and ran at Flare.

Mona was about to run and looked at Flare. "I'm the traitor? How am I the traitor?!" She asked herself as she ran a couple hundred feet away.

Flare hissed and flew up he bit her neck leaving a small bloodspot, ok, he was not the most dangerous bird out there.

Flare sighed as he landed on the ground. He quickly got to his feet and fleed, he wasn't gonna get killed over some food was he?

Mona watched as Flare flew off then she raced back to Shatter. "Are you ok?

Flare sighed as he landed on the ground. He quickly got to his feet and fleed, he wasn't gonna get killed over some food was he?

Mona watched as Flare flew off then she raced back to Shatter. "Are you ok?
"Yes. Now, we are going to collect as much as we can and bring it back." Shatter walked over to the pile and started loading some onto her back.

Mona nodded and loaded some onto her back as well. "I hope everyone is hungry." She chuckled then thought. "Are we gonna take all the food?" She asked curiously

Name: Nova
History: To be rped
​Picture/Description:

Species:pigeon
Breed: American fantail
Flock: Sky flock
Username: Ducky 13

"As much as we can carry. Survival is everything now, we can barely search for food, there's been dogs everywhere.." She said.

Mona nodded and had a nice pile on her back going. She felt a little weighed down, she smiled. "I think I got as much I can carry." She said putting a little bit more on her back and watched it fall off."

Back
Top Bottom