Birmingham Roller ~~Flying Roller~~ Pigeon 'family'

shelleyd2008

the bird is the word
11 Years
Sep 14, 2008
Adair Co., KY
Up for bids is one pair of Birmingham Roller Pigeons. This is a mated pair. The hen is a red mottle (James Turner line) and the male is a reduced t-pattern blue check. This pair also has 2 babies (4-5 weeks old) still in the nest.

DSC01128.jpg

DSC00743.jpg

DSC00744.jpg

Baby pics:
This one looks like a reduced, which means it's a female.
DSC01394.jpg

DSC01395.jpg

Not sure what this one is, but it sure is pretty! It's mainly 'gray' but looks like it has white wing bars??
DSC01396.jpg

DSC01397.jpg

Babies and papa all piled in the nest
DSC01408.jpg

Shipping is based on your zip code plus $10 for the box. Since this is the parents and both babies, they should be fine in one box. I can combine shipping on all my pigeon listings, up to 4 boxes, with 1 pair per box (aside from this family).

I have another red-bar youngster (sex unknown at this point), also out of this pair, available for $5 if interested.

Last edited:
Would we be able to fly them here or would they not come back? I was just wondering because we have capucine pigeons and we don't let ours fly.

They should come back but you'd need to keep them put up for a while so they'd learn where 'home' is. I've not let them fly here because of the hawks, I'd hate to lose any. I had capuchines and they did okay free-flying.

Back
Top Bottom