Birth of Kelevra farms

daskhan

Songster
Apr 24, 2015
Indiana
Kelevra farms
Hello everyone I'm not exactly new I've been a member for near a while but here's my official introduction
I have 57 chickens should be 25 more chicks in a day or so so I'm going to say 83
9 rir
6 buff orpington's
21 Cornish cross
1 polish rooster
6 Dominique's
6 light brahmas
6 silkies
Coming
8 jersey black giants
12 barred rock
And 5 leghorn

I'm not a breeder and I am a noobe compared to some but I have high hopes
And I do have info I'll always try to help
I do wish to be a breeder one day but haven't figure out what breeds I like the brahmas and orpington's the most so far but I have high hopes for the jersey giants, I do sale often and even act as a middle man

Hi!
frow.gif
Sounds like you have a nice mix! Breeding can be such an interesting and rewarding adventure! I'm smitten with the Orpingtons, but have no experience with with Jersey Giants. Very best of luck to you! Keep us posted!

Currently going through an issue with my Cornish x I started with 26 now have 21 so treating with corid

Our current plan is to either buy land or convert the back half of what we have now to a large building with pens on the inside and out for about 20 breeds or so

Welcome to Backyard chickens. Sorry you are having an issue with your Cornish x. You may want to post in detail at "emergencies, diseases, injuries, cures," thread.

Back
Top Bottom