Bisquick, Buttermilk, Snap, and Junior's Chicken Chat Thread! (ORIGINAL)

chickencrazy429

Songster
6 Years
Please Read First
A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

Hello!!! Some of you may have participated on the previous chicken chat thread (Bisquick, Buttermilk, Snap, and Junior's chat thread. NOW ACCEPTING JOINING!!!) That thread got locked accidentally- so here is another! Have fun chatting!

Below is an example of chickens chatting...

Last edited:
Bisquick: Hello everyone! We're back!
Pippy: And with sad news.
Omelette: Lately Hazel has been having some internal issues that no one knew what to do about.
Hedwig: Yesterday Mom washed her bottom and she got her own piece of bread and got to nap in the house.
Buttermilk: Nothing helped, and no one knew what to do.
Pippy: So today while Mom was at church she passed away.
hit.gif

Sophia's Travel log--55th day at new home, BBSJ description.
Hazel is the second EE, a muffless spitfire who was always arguing with her twin. Pippy seems to get flustered during these arguments, but Hazel stands her ground, despite getting angry. The anger never lasts for long and the two are back to tormenting Bisquick and Buttermilk or teasing Snap and Hedwig, or flying off of crazily high things--the roost, rocks, tree branches--whatever they can find to exercise wings. Hazel is candid, sometimes very putting things very bluntly, but Hazel has her quieter, sweeter, moments though--she likes the rain, hates it when Pippyn is upset even though she never shows it, and sticks by her twin--and her sisters-- through thick and thin, though lack of muffs and rooster drama, through Omelette's moods and Hedwig's disappearances, she's by her sisters' sides, fiercely loyal. I wouldn't want her as my enemy, and I would never cross her sisters when she is nearby.But they all love her dearly, and she is quite endearing--a unique little pullet with a quiet love for her family.

Sophia: Daylily, I TOLD you not to publish that! I thought nobody could find that Travel Log...
Daylily: Well, it's time to find a better hiding place.
Sophia: Not likely with the likes of you two around...Don't try to look innocent, Freesia, I know you were involved too.
Freesia: With the sole purpose of comforting the BBSJ squad, I was an accomplice.
Colonel: I suggest under the waterer. That spot worked for years until it was discovered because of a clumsy neighbor, the crooked step into the coop, and a bag of marbles.
Elanor: But now we keep a ton of stuff there!!
Marianne: Where do I keep my diary? No, I'm not telling anyone, but it's better than any place you can think of, I bet.
Sophia: Your locker at school?
Marianne: How did you know?!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom