Bisquick, Buttermilk, Snap, and Junior's Chicken Chat Thread! (ORIGINAL)

Little Buff: We had a really weird assignment today
hide.gif

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19OJMLgyCxAfcsLsYi5p0Nbzbnx2MQU6gK1Eiq9oaUy8/edit?usp=sharing

Fluffers, can i make a, sort of, different account on the same account? so, for example, i would put a symbol for each flock of chickens i have:

Athena: that is okay that you might be late! funerals are more important.
Persephone: what time have we confirmed??? all of us wont be able to come unless it's 3:00 pm or earlier...
hide.gif

Cat: we won't start the party until you come! you're the leader of us all!

Mayzee: hi i'm Mayzee! i am a barred rock hen, i am 2 years old and i will put a picture of me on soon!

Valentine (Tiny): hello, i am a partridge silkie of the color orange-ish, i am a 1 year old pullet and i also will put a picture up.

Luna: hola! i am a chicken of many languages, i am also a buff brahma who is 7 months old and is ready to start school!

Fluffers, can i make a, sort of, different account on the same account? so, for example, i would put a symbol for each flock of chickens i have:

Athena: that is okay that you might be late! funerals are more important.
Persephone: what time have we confirmed??? all of us wont be able to come unless it's 3:00 pm or earlier...
hide.gif

Cat: we won't start the party until you come! you're the leader of us all!

Mayzee: hi i'm Mayzee! i am a barred rock hen, i am 2 years old and i will put a picture of me on soon!

Valentine (Tiny): hello, i am a partridge silkie of the color orange-ish, i am a 1 year old pullet and i also will put a picture up.

Luna: hola! i am a chicken of many languages, i am also a buff brahma who is 7 months old and is ready to start school!
the party was 4-5 PDT, i'm pretty sure

Back
Top Bottom