Bizarre Craigslist interaction

Well I just got another winner after listing my turkey poults for sale today.
"i live in (town 30 miles from me) can you bring them to my house thanks"
WTH? Do I look like the pizza delivery person???
I get people who ask me to deliver quail eggs or birds. I tell them it's $X depending on how far it is and how long it will take me to get there.

That one I could actually believe. If you're desperate enough to be rid of male chicks. Maybe they were expecting a barter. People put here apparently love to barter and get mad when you pay the first asking price
About bargaining on Craigslist. . .

I once offered some expensive ink (unopened) FOR FREE after my printer failed; someone emailed me to say it might not be any good. What was she hoping for? That I might pay her to take it?

About bargaining on Craigslist. . .

I once offered some expensive ink (unopened) FOR FREE after my printer failed; someone emailed me to say it might not be any good. What was she hoping for? That I might pay her to take it?
I had a similar issue in spirit, with my kids little league. Because of covid they cancelled last year, this year they started and a lot of the coaches didn’t show up. So my husband is now a coach. There’s no pay, or even a discount on registration, in fact, we had to pay for the certifications and cpr training out of pocket, but we want the kids to have fun, so we just sucked it up and did it. Last week the “president” of the club was complaining about the coaches not doing enough work, even though they have been volunteering to clear and mow the 3 fields, put down the lines, shop for and run the snack stand, and all the other small jobs like trash removal and putting up the flag. This president has only been to the field twice and has the gall to complain and yell at the coaches. My husband told him to dock his pay and hire someone else lol. Since when has it become ok to complain about free?

Agreed, since then I only respond to people who ask relevant questions about the chicks care. I always ask now if they have experience in the care of chickens and give them links to BYC! ☺️
Man when i gave away anubis siblings and told them about byc and they were confident cuz they have chickens and ducks then end up baggering me with a ton of questions which i nicely answered and kept hinting at byc which to my knowledge they still have never joined or checked out 😆

I had a similar issue in spirit, with my kids little league. Because of covid they cancelled last year, this year they started and a lot of the coaches didn’t show up. So my husband is now a coach. There’s no pay, or even a discount on registration, in fact, we had to pay for the certifications and cpr training out of pocket, but we want the kids to have fun, so we just sucked it up and did it. Last week the “president” of the club was complaining about the coaches not doing enough work, even though they have been volunteering to clear and mow the 3 fields, put down the lines, shop for and run the snack stand, and all the other small jobs like trash removal and putting up the flag. This president has only been to the field twice and has the gall to complain and yell at the coaches. My husband told him to dock his pay and hire someone else lol. Since when has it become ok to complain about free?
Good on ur husband

That one I could actually believe. If you're desperate enough to be rid of male chicks. Maybe they were expecting a barter. People put here apparently love to barter and get mad when you pay the first asking price
Right i got my first reply with them mentioning they have a lot of kinds of quail, had to be firm right away im not looking for other types right now then they say how many buttons they want like wtf XD

Got this 5pm yesterday no reply since the back n forth(bybthe email name i think english is a 2nd language) eggs arent even on my ad lol

Attachments

• 20210428_172941.jpg
    20210428_172941.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 53
  • 20210428_172957.jpg
    20210428_172957.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 53
  • 20210428_173009.jpg
    20210428_173009.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 51
  • 20210428_173022.jpg
    20210428_173022.jpg