Bizarre Craigslist interaction

I had a woman contact me once about some pigeons I had. She was over 4+ hours away and wanted me to drive them to her. I was asking $20. Lady I'm not driving halfway across the state for $20!

Craigslist is wild.
Dude. $20 for the birds, $100 Delivery fee?

I thought you guys might get a laugh from this. Yesterday I received an email reply thru craigslist about some hens I’m selling, it said only, “distance to dingmans in pa” that’s it. I googled dingmans pa and it seems to be dingmans ferry probably so I replied it seems to be several hours away, and got a reply that simply said “2”.

No further emails. No idea if they’re expecting a reply or what that reply would even be haha. I just said thank you.
Craigslist.. That's the problem.

Well I just got another winner after listing my turkey poults for sale today.
"i live in (town 30 miles from me) can you bring them to my house thanks"
WTH? Do I look like the pizza delivery person???
Someone asked me to drive into nyc, driving like 90 minutes, and paying a ton of tolls, to deliver $20 worth of male chicks for their snake. What is wrong with people? Do people actually agree to this nonsense? I would be ashamed to ask that of someone, and if they agreed I would assume they intend to murder me when they get here.

Someone asked me to drive into nyc, driving like 90 minutes, and paying a ton of tolls, to deliver $20 worth of male chicks for their snake. What is wrong with people? Do people actually agree to this nonsense? I would be ashamed to ask that of someone, and if they agreed I would assume they intend to murder me when they get here.
That one I could actually believe. If you're desperate enough to be rid of male chicks. Maybe they were expecting a barter. People put here apparently love to barter and get mad when you pay the first asking price

I got my husband to convince his brother to call this number on an ad and ask them about their "free meat".
They got pretty upset and insisted that they had cats for sale and not "free meat".
But I felt like they asked for it when they listed: Free cats big enough to eat.
:lau:lau:lau

I honestly thought it was a joke, someone trying to pull a prank on someone.
"who are you? I never wanted any turkeys? What am I supposed to do with these?"
(I mean, I may or may not do something like this...:oops::lau)
Duuuddee, back when the virus was still a big deal, this woman called our store, ABSOLUTELY P***ED OFF because a driver had delivered pizza and she hadn't ordered it. It had been her friends ordering for her (and paying for her) since she wasn't feeling well.

Back
Top Bottom