Black Acres: The chickens that saved me

Ran into Teran today. She is gunna be a mommy!
20220305_074929.jpg
20220305_075014.jpg

She is actually a pretty small cane spider @Ponypoor . Good to see her, maybe I'll catch her with her eggs on her back to share. 😉 pretty cool.

Me too!!! 😋 like the little kid in me that never can grow up. I catch myself watching and thinking.... for hours 🤦‍♀️ and am like oh gosh... did I just spend 2-3 hours staring at a bug... did anyone see me? Ugh!
i do the same. especially with ants. i can watch them for wayyyy too long. just bein' all nosey wondering what everyone is up to. like, where ya goin', whatcha doin'? Lady bugs too cause they are in my home. i always pick them up and put them in my plants, lol <3

i do the same. especially with ants. i can watch them for wayyyy too long. just bein' all nosey wondering what everyone is up to. like, where ya goin', whatcha doin'? Lady bugs too cause they are in my home. i always pick them up and put them in my plants, lol <3
You do mean on your pants right? 😂 Or have never been bit by a ladybug. Little buggars pack a punch with their bites. I went through a phase of about 30 years when I was a ladybug favorite. I've been bit like 20 times. It really hurts lol. Now I see them a d they are like bees to me- cute but get away! 🐞🐞🐞🐞

You do mean on your pants right? 😂 Or have never been bit by a ladybug. Little buggars pack a punch with their bites. I went through a phase of about 30 years when I was a ladybug favorite. I've been bit like 20 times. It really hurts lol. Now I see them a d they are like bees to me- cute but get away! 🐞🐞🐞🐞
Wow Hawaiian ladybugs must be vicious… 😂
Can’t say I’ve ever been bitten by one before. All I know is they taste horrible :sick

Omg!! I wish I never read that ^! I get a lot of lady bugs in the house and have always handled them a lot and have never been bite…..huh? I wonder if we speak of the same type of lady bugs! I’m in CT where the lady bugs are very friendly!

Hahahah! I pick them up and put them in my pants! Imagine just forgetting the letter ‘L’! In my plants I put the bugs, lol, not my pants, lol

Back
Top Bottom