BLACK, AND RARE BLUE CAYUGA DUCK EGGS FOR SALE! WILL SHIP FROM GA

Boggy Bottom Bantams

Crowing
11 Years
Mar 9, 2008
Hahira, GA
Hi all, we are over run now with our black and blue cayuga eggs.
I am selling them in sets of 6 or 12 which ever you like.
I wanted to offer them to BYC members first before they went on the auction sites.
I appologize for the lack of pics, hope to get some on here this weekend, but they are gorgious!!
We have 2 black drakes, 1 blue drake and 3 hens of both colors.
We also keep them together to encourage the rare blue color to come out more often. This breeding USUALLY gives about 50 / 50.
We are also very dilgent about our shipping method, I do believe you will be very please with that, it'll be hard to find better packed eggs anywhere, as we buy tons every year too and know how frustraeing it can be if they come in shattered due to poor packing!
That aint gone happen here.
Anyway, we can handle a few orders every week with ease, and will be glad to send soem yalls way.
As I said, pics hopefully by Sat . eavening!!

PM or e-mail me for details and to place an order.
Thanks folks!
Aubrey

So my luck got me again. Out of my 8 ducks 7 are drakes. LOL So I'll keep one silver boy and the black hen. I'll be selling 3 black, 2 blue and 1 silver.

Are you still selling duck eggs? If you are, is there anything you do to help them in this heat? I need to get some more eggs since now I have 2 drakes I want to keep. And that poor hen isn't going to be happy being their only object of love.

Thanks

My wife and I will be taking some pics of all them, including our first set of hatchlings due Saturday.
So be sure to check back then, They are truly beautiful ducks!
We have set 36 to date, and all but the very frist 3 are doing great!
So fertilty isnt an issue.
As for price, right now we are selling to BYC members only, and offer this price to them only. Once they leave here, and get on the auctions, the Blue birds will drive the price up considerably, I would think.
For 6 with shipping $20
for 12 with Shipping $30

We pack the heck out of them too, so hopefully They will do great for you, Just Set some to a member in Oregon, and she got them all intact and in great shape.
Yall just let me know if you are interested and we'll be glad to get you some out when you are ready.
Also, please check back here on Saturday evening for the adults pics and probley Sunday for the ducklings.
Thanks everyone, we have been overwhelmed with pms on these!
Thanks,
Aubrey

o Kay,
we finally got a few decent pics today for all you who have been interested in these.
It rained off and on most of the week so it took a while to get them on here, sorry about that.

But here they are none the less. Let me know what yall think.

IMG_0720_new.png

IMG_0784_new.png

IMG_0786_new.png

Quote:
Sure thing, should have tons of them right on threw the summer, no rush, just let me know when you are ready.
We also take paypal or money orders, as a lot of folks have been asking our payment methods.
Thanks
Aubrey

Hey Yall,
Got a one time offer . Have a dozen that needs a home tomorrow.
They are from Monday and todays collection, very fresh!
Will send to the first one who wants them for just $15 plus cost of shipping. $6 - $10 depends on your location.
Just have too many in the incubator for myself already.
We take paypal, just let me know if you want them
Thanks guys, some nice ducks are waiting for you!
Aubrey

Back
Top Bottom