Black Australorp and Speckled Sussex in Question

RitaN

Hatching
Jul 28, 2016
Maine
OK I am new to this site so I will try and get it right the first time .. if not
smack.gif

These are the two in question .. I am pretty sure my SS is male as I have seen and heard him TRYING really really hard to cock~a~doodle~doo but it sounds like me thinking I can sing in the shower ... or anywhere else
lau.gif

anyhow ... thanks if these two FEMALES are in fact Males I will post the others to be sure
tongue.png
Just taken 10 mins ago .. I believe they are suppose to be 12 weeks old but hey they are all females too

Well ... hmmmm I am not so happy ... Well I will post pictures of my other ones and see if any of them need returning as well
roll.png

Thank you for your fast reply

OK I am new to this site so I will try and get it right the first time .. if not
smack.gif

These are the two in question .. I am pretty sure my SS is male as I have seen and heard him TRYING really really hard to cock~a~doodle~doo but it sounds like me thinking I can sing in the shower ... or anywhere else
lau.gif

anyhow ... thanks if these two FEMALES are in fact Males I will post the others to be sure
tongue.png
Just taken 10 mins ago .. I believe they are suppose to be 12 weeks old but hey they are all females too

Cockerels

Back
Top Bottom