Black Australorp Roosters

ArtCaptain

Songster
5 Years
Dec 13, 2014
California
Hey guys! I'm selling 2 Black Australorp roosters.
smile.png
Each one is $20. I would prefer if someone would buy both of them especially since they grew up together. I have also noticed that the bigger one of the two protects the smaller one and crows more. I'm guessing the bigger one is the dominant male.
D.gif

If you plan on eating them then go look at someone else's roosters! I will not sell to anybody who is planning to eat them sorry.
rant.gif

My roosters are really friendly.
hugs.gif
If you are like me and keep them in a pen during the night and release them in the morning they'll run after you, but then stop as soon as you turn around! They'll also make these funny quizzical noises lol
lol.png
I think they'd make great family pets since they don't peck. (This is because whenever I raise chicks I keep them inside in a box, with all their necessities of course, in my room. )

If you want to buy them just PM me or comment below!

Hey guys! I'm selling 2 Black Australorp roosters.
smile.png
Each one is $20. I would prefer if someone would buy both of them especially since they grew up together. If you plan on eating them then go look at someone else's roosters! I will not sell to anybody who is planning to eat them sorry.
rant.gif
My roosters are really friendly.
hugs.gif
If you are like me and keep them in a pen during the night and release them in the morning they'll run after you, but then stop as soon as you turn around! They'll also make these funny quizzical noises lol
lol.png
I think they'd make great family pets since they don't peck. (This is because whenever I raise chicks I keep them inside in a box, with all their necessities of course, in my room. )

Last edited:
Are you shipping them? I have been looking for a Rooster for my "Girls" (hens) and I am willing to get them both I have plenty of room for them. My zip is 93514

I have Rhode Island reds, bared rocks, and australorp I never thought I would rise chickens but I'm hook now. So how do we work this out do you like PayPal?

So how many chickens do you plan to raise? I only have 2 hens and since my hens dont like them very much this has made these roosters really desperate for love.
love.gif
Thats the main reason why I'm selling them.

I have PayPal all I need is an email I believe but I not sure it will be the first time I do it like that.

So far I have 13 hens, I raised them from 1 day old and they will be 3 years old this spring. I have one favorite she always wants to be pick up and petted.

Back
Top Bottom