Black Engish Orpington Chicks

Goose and Fig

Grateful Geese
10 Years
Apr 19, 2009
Fall Creek Falls TN
***Re-opened because I haven't heard back from somebody on the wait list, so I still have about 10 chicks available*** email to [email protected] 8 more FRESH BABIES HATCHED 6/27!!!!

Black English Orpington Chicks, parent stock from tennesseechkn, who got her imports from the ladies in VA and AL.
Selectively bred to English type, not American. I have not out-crossed. No need as they are surprisingly productive.
I have a happy, healthy free-range flock, and it is a pleasure to be able to share these babies with people that appreciate them.

$10 per chick, buy 9 get one free. Limit 10. This is only good while supplies last and babies are actually still straight run. I do not believe in selling 3 and 4 week old chicks as straight run.

Sorry, I am not NPIP so I can only ship waterfowl at this time. Since my primary focus is waterfowl, I have no plans to get tested this year.

I do not sell to people that exploit animals, and retain the right to terminate any sale that may result in the birds being treated poorly.

Will consider trading quantity of chicks for one curly sebastopol gosling.
Please email for details. I don't get PM notifications since this site was "improved".

Pics below. More to come as I find them.

Last edited:
Gosh darn, they are STUNNING!! Wish you shipped!!!
th.gif

I am a happy customer of these WONDERFUL babies. I am happy to say that mine are growing up to look just like these lovely ladies and gentlemen. Thank you so much Amy....

Debbie Hooks
thumbsup.gif

Most are spoken for, but I have a few more due this weekend and next.
Going to close the listing for now. Send me an email, Skylinepoultry
wink.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom