Black Friday Finds

Are you a Black Friday Shopper?

• Total voters
I'll kill him if he figures out how.
empty GIF
what's this? Oh, another empty threat.

For me it's wild rats. I love pet rats, but wild rats have to go.
Sameeee. We had a HUGE one like a month or two ago and man it was so damn scary and creepy. It ran right in front of me 😭 but then I later found it dead so I guess it ate the poison. I hated to use it but we had a bit of an infestation. We don’t now. I did feel bad for the baby I found dying though 😭 I put it out of it’s misery.

Love where your heads are….the commercialization of the holidays have kept me front he stores for years. I dont need a new TV that badly that i’m willing to gut punch someone’s grandma. 😱
I swear I did not know that was your grandma. I sincerely apologize. That tv does have sharp contrast tho!

But seriously, I could never understand why you'd want to wait in line for three hours, then enter a 100 yard dash to save $50 on a $300 tv you don't need in the first place.

I swear I did not know that was your grandma. I sincerely apologize. That tv does have sharp contrast tho!

But seriously, I could never understand why you'd want to wait in line for three hours, then enter a 100 yard dash to save $50 on a $300 tv you don't need in the first place.
Some people wait waaaaaayyyy longer than 3 hours too. Like all night. People been camp like set up tents and/or chairs and I’m just like what the heck!? Whyyyyyyy!? Granted sometimes you can save like hundreds but still. Definitely not worth camping outside the store 😂🤣😭

Back
Top Bottom