DuckLady

Administrator
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Jan 11, 2007
NE Washington State
37EFE3CC-3F3E-4054-BCFE-75B68DA17E83.png

Starting NOW through Monday we have a couple of specials going on in the BYC Store.

Special #1
Buy a 1 year PFM, get a 3 month FREE PFM for yourself or a friend AND a FREE 2022 BYC Calendar.

00-Front.jpg

Here's how it works--Purchase a 1 year PFM through the BYC Store (not your account...those won't count), put in the comments the username of who you want the free 3 month PFM to go to. Make sure your shipping address is entered and I will automatically apply the Free PFM and send you a calendar!

Special #2
We found that we have a LOT of Chillin Teeshirts in size medium. We have some size variety in white, but not a lot.
If you purchase a Chillin With my Peeps tee this weekend, I will add a FREE 2022 BYC Calendar. to your order.

blueheather2016a-700x700.jpg

Oh and if you combine the offers, you get 2 free calendars sent to the same address!
There is no limit on this so if you are wanting to send gifts to various people, simply do a separate order for each and change the shipping address.

Offer good while supplies last. Limited to stock on hand. Promo ends 11:59 PM pacific time Monday Nov 29

Last edited:

Attachments

• E5213AF8-2C56-4F04-9E57-2977DD9DCF11.jpeg
    E5213AF8-2C56-4F04-9E57-2977DD9DCF11.jpeg
    268.4 KB · Views: 7
I love these deals! I may have to wait til next year's Black Friday deal to renew my PFM since this end of the year was a costly one for me due to tons of dentist appointments (paid out of pocket).

But I may be able to purchase the shirt instead (I'll even purchase a medium one to motivate myself to fit it one day 😂)
🤔 I’ll see, gotta check my wallet 🧐

I love these deals! I may have to wait til next year's Black Friday deal to renew my PFM since this end of the year was a costly one for me due to tons of dentist appointments (paid out of pocket).

But I may be able to purchase the shirt instead (I'll even purchase a medium one to motivate myself to fit it one day 😂)
🤔 I’ll see, gotta check my wallet 🧐
I wanted to do both deals but the budget smacked my hand! 😆

View attachment 2909380

Starting NOW through Monday we have a couple of specials going on in the BYC Store.

Special #1
Buy a 1 year PFM, get a 3 month FREE PFM for yourself or a friend AND a FREE 2022 BYC Calendar.

View attachment 2908828

Here's how it works--Purchase a 1 year PFM through the BYC Store (not your account...those won't count), put in the comments the username of who you want the free 3 month PFM to go to. Make sure your shipping address is entered and I will automatically apply the Free PFM and send you a calendar!

Special #2
We found that we have a LOT of Chillin Teeshirts in size medium. We have some size variety in white, but not a lot.
If you purchase a Chillin With my Peeps tee this weekend, I will add a FREE 2022 BYC Calendar. to your order.

View attachment 2908829

Oh and if you combine the offers, you get 2 free calendars sent to the same address!
There is no limit on this so if you are wanting to send gifts to various people, simply do a separate order for each and change the shipping address.

Offer good while supplies last. Limited to stock on hand. Promo ends 11:59 PM pacific time Monday Nov 29
JUST RECEIVED MY CALENDAR.
I LOVE IT!!!!!!! Plus, I love the sticker too!
All 12 pictures are beautiful!
Thank you for all your hard work.

Back
Top Bottom