Black Frizzle Cochin Bantam pullet?

JessaLynn

Songster
11 Years
Aug 7, 2008
Sandusky County,Ohio
I have two black frizzle cochins and neither one has much of a comb and they are 2 months old.Any ideas? I'm assuming pullet
14203_frizzle.jpg

Are they all black or did you get a variety of colors and are they all frizzled?
I was thinking of selling these two girls and get Seramas instead.Interested?

YES I JUST MAY BE.. i only have 1 other cochin & he is all white .. the others i have are a speckled sussex .. a Light Brahma, a partridge silkie & one i really anm not sure about & 2 little ones that look to be lavendar japanese & they are very sweet love to be held ( i would like to keep atleast one of them)
let me know if you would like to sell them & if you would like any of my boys lol

I'm not in need of any banty roos (except Seramas) at this time but thanks.My two frizzled cochins I would sell together or trade for a standard blue or black cochin roo or Delaware or Wyandotte roo.Need them for breeding.My son does 4H and need good quality.

I got four of those little cuties this year and have exactly 50:50...my roos both show red combs and have waddles and they are a little younger than yours. They are sooooo cute aren't they!

Here's one of the roos...
100_1165-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom