Black hens with white dribble butt

No, I would give it orally to each chicken, or on a piece of bread or food, that each will eat all of. SafeGuard can settle out in water, and putting it in the waterer will not give each one the proper dose. Also, each chicken will not always drink the same amount, and some don’t drink water if there are additives. I have wormed 70 birds before. You can treat them by colors or breeds, taking them off the roost just before daylight, and releasing them after. The way I give the wormer is to put it in a syringe without a needle, hold them in one arm, pull down the wattles to open the beak, squirt in 1/2 ml or less, release wattles letting them swallow, and repeat until the whole dose is in.

No, I would give it orally to each chicken, or on a piece of bread or food, that each will eat all of. SafeGuard can settle out in water, and putting it in the waterer will not give each one the proper dose. Also, each chicken will not always drink the same amount, and some don’t drink water if there are additives. I have wormed 70 birds before. You can treat them by colors or breeds, taking them off the roost just before daylight, and releasing them after. The way I give the wormer is to put it in a syringe without a needle, hold them in one arm, pull down the wattles to open the beak, squirt in 1/2 ml or less, release wattles letting them swallow, and repeat until the whole dose is in.
Perfect, thank you.

Back
Top Bottom