I can’t tell you anything about gender because it is too young, but I can tell that it is mottled, not black. And very cute!
Omg I hope it is. When I got the eggs the lady said she wasn't able to get much molted eggs for my order and then all of the ones I did get which was only said to be 3 they didn't develop I was so sad because the molted was what I originally wanted and the reason I fell for the breed and this egg said black in the top because she was trying to meet my order so she said she gave me some black japanese which all of those didn't develop too lmao. This one had a bad hatch too so it'd make sense that it's a molted because those other eggs had a hard time.

Omg I hope it is. When I got the eggs the lady said she wasn't able to get much molted eggs for my order and then all of the ones I did get which was only said to be 3 they didn't develop I was so sad because the molted was what I originally wanted and the reason I fell for the breed and this egg said black in the top because she was trying to meet my order so she said she gave me some black japanese which all of those didn't develop too lmao. This one had a bad hatch too so it'd make sense that it's a molted because those other eggs had a hard time.
Yeah, mottled chicks hatch out with a black/white pattern instead of pure black down. It’s definitely a mottled. Happy for you!

Back
Top Bottom