Black Java eggs $2 each. Pics of birds. Roo is a real gentleman.

Quote:
Thanks! So glad they are working out for you. I had posted in the Java thread about selling eggs here but it got lost in the Auburn discussion I think. Any pics you want to post are fine!

That will work. I will take care of it Friday evening when I get back from babysitting grandkidlets, my last bit of freedom before chicks and foals start popping. Thank you so very much, I have waited a long time for Black Javas.
Carolyn

i am packing them up tonight and just need your address if you would private message it to me. thank you! they will mail out tomorrow morning bright and early.

i am ready to start collecting for the next customer.
smile.png

Carolyn your eggs have shipped...I ended up with 13 as if last night so you have an extra. Will message you the total...I did put your phone number on the box and marked it forthem to call you. Thanks!

Thank you very much for the extra egg. Hubby is firing up the backup incubator for these little guys tonight s the other one is stuffed with 66 ggs right now. Will keep you posted on the hatch.
Thanks again!!
Carolyn

Quote:
i did not see your post until today chickhick. yes, i can send out mar 30. i am sending out on mar 21 as well. how many eggs do you optimally want?

Quote:
i did not see your post until today chickhick. yes, i can send out mar 30. i am sending out on mar 21 as well. how many eggs do you optimally want?

I'm running out of space for all these chicks I'm hatching, so I'd better keep it to about 6.
lol.png
I'll PM you to work out the details of shipping.

Back
Top Bottom