Black Jersey Giant thread!!!!!

Pics
She looks like a hen. At five months they should have a large roosterlike tail and large comb. My young roosters at two months have long tails already.

I thought that might be the case! I wish she were a he, but better luck next year! I am interested to see what the JG are like. So far she is pretty easy to get a long with:)

My jersey hens have Ben laying but eggs are really small just woundering of the eggs will get bigger as they lay more

I am having that problem also. My JG's are laying very small eggs. The last two were slightly larger, but not by much. They would still be considered a small egg. I thought they are to lay extra large eggs. My JG's are almost 6 months.

I have a black jersey giant hen named Eloise, very pretty chickens.
1f413.png

I am a newbie, we just finished out coop and this is the breed I am going to order. I was going to order White Jersey Giants as well. They are the same except for color correct?

Ok now I'm in the right spot... Just received my bjgs last week.. Lost one of the ten.. We shall see how many make it.. Have my fingers crossed... Looking for a roo for the girls any indiana, Michigan, or ohio people???!!!

Back
Top Bottom